Your privacy is important to us. It is Prospecting.in's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we
may collect from you across our website, https://prospecting.in, and other
sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and
lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
What data do we collect
- Prospecting.in only collect its Customer Account & Registration Data, which includes the information you provide
to create your Prospecting.in account or register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. and may include, first and
last name, billing information, a password and a valid email address
- Your payment information (Credit card number, security code ...) is never stored in our servers, we use a third
party service called Paypal (www.paypal.com) to handle all the payment process. Paypal is a popular payment service
provider. During a payment process, your payment information is encrypted and processed by Paypal servers which
ensure a high level of security and data protection.
- Prospecting.in will collect summaries of LinkedIn Profile Visits, to be able to deliver the functionality of the
- Prospecting.in will store data collected by the users.
- All data collected for a user will be erased after the user hasn’t accessed Prospecting.in for 1 year, or 1
month after requested by the user via our support channel.
- Free accounts or Invite accounts are removed after 1 month of inactivity
- Prospecting.in does not collect data from any other website or any other activity.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the
content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to
provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal
information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact
This policy is effective as of 17 June 2020.